What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help needed lost passcode for JB Ipad2 4.3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have some good news of my own.........I had some time on my hands today and sat down with my son to go through some passcodes!!!!

He was 100% confident that his passcode began with the number 2 so we started with 2000!!!!!!!!!! 546 entries later we hit the jackpot and managed to unlock my device!!! :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all that have helped and made a newbie like me feel a part of this community.

Now I need to know if there is a way I can save my SHSH blobs for my 4.3.3.

I think I will post this as another topic.

Thank you all again guys and gals..........

this is good news, as i am also exhausted with trying so many different ways of solving this riddle, only because you were on 4.3.3(no blobs), anything else and you were on your own with a restore.

setup FaceTime just in case now.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I have just deleted the last two posts as they are off topic and a little bit of searching would reveal that we already have a thread, started today, on that particular subject.

The Archangel

Edited by moderator - read rule 10

Edited by Gabriel1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions