What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help my ipad please

pabyadrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI all, Iam new here,,,,gud day to all...

first, i buy my ipad in US and register in my antie's account there as to download itunes store..(no probs at all)

and then when i go back to phillipines the problem is when i download itunestore my antie account always pops-up even i change already the account in my ipad. also when my itunes sync to my pc XP and buy apps its still pops-up...

how to get raid of my antie's account and change with my own account.

is it posible to buy apps here in PH....what should i do?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
go to settings
then click the options for STORE
sign out of your anties account.

sign in with your account.

delete all apps on the ipad that were purchased with your aunties account. apps purchased with your aunties account will ask for her password when ever there is an update and also when transfered to your PC.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in itunes , scroll down . click on account. sign out. then create another.

OP
P

pabyadrian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
master mike,, i think this will be the answer delete my anties apps,,,because to many updates here pending....how to do it? or is any option to format this ipad..or is there any option to unstall all apps?,,

thanks master mike

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want to delete an app, just press and hold any application icon. The icons will start to wiggle and all apps that can be deleted will have a little black 'x' in the upper left. Touch the 'x' of any app you want to delete.

Most reactions

Latest posts