What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help ! my ipad is stuck in recovery moede and i have tried evrything to get it out

hmami1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
help ! my ipad is stuck in recovery moede and i have tried evrything to get it out

please if someone could help me i'll appreciate very much

**i have ipad 1 wi-fi 3gs 64gb**

soo thats the situation when i turn on my ipad it shows the apple symbol for a couple of seconds theמ a black screen appears
and the after couple of seconds the apple cymbole appears agin
after another couple of seconds it shows the itunes symbol with a usb cable and it stays stuck in this recovery mode.
when i tried to restore in itunes it showed me eror 3194
and when trieng to updating to 4.3.3 ( i have 4.3.2 ) and restoring the itunes showed conection eror after finishing the download

here is what i have tried to do:
* restoring with itunes and updating and restoring with itunes
* reinstalling cydia with redsnow
* moving into pwend dfu mode and trying to restore
* using limera 1n
* runing irecovery and changing the auto-boot into true
the irecovery shows that while rebooting the ipad has 3 booting failures
*using tinyumbrella and restoring shows eror 1611 or 1604...its changing
*restoring on another computer with and without tinyumbrella

please please please if someone can help me im lost.....

azntrinityxq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What version of tinyumbrella do you use? Because you can exit out of recovery with tinyumbrella if you are stuck in recovery mode.

OP
H

hmami1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes im JB and i have already tried to get out of recovery mode with tinyumbrella 4.33 it doesnt work it just does that thing with the apple symbol and goes buck into recovery mode

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have connected it to iTunes right? You MUST connect to iTunes once the restore is complete for the device to be activated...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a whole mix of things going on. First off you need to achieve a clean 4.3.3 restore. The first thing to do is fix the 3194 issue here...

http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-how-resolve-itunes-unknown-error-3194-a.html

Then download the 4.3.3 firmware to your desktop from this thread...

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html

Then finally do a DFU Mode restore and shift-click (option-click on Mac) to select the 4.3.3 firmware you downloaded onto your desktop. This will get past the "connection error" problem you had.

Once the restore completes, you should then connect to iTunes and the activation should complete OK. Take your time with the process, and make sure you follow the instructions on the 3194 thread EXACTLY.

Let us know how it goes.

OP
H

hmami1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you vary mach it worked perfectly after i have delteted the IPies in the hosts file ....

Most reactions

Latest posts