1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

help me win a ipad by voting! everyone vote plz!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by kylebooth, Aug 17, 2010.

1. kylebooth

kylebooth iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey! this is my first post on these forums and hopefully ill be posting alot more if i win myself a ipad with your help! please follow these instructions to vote just go to your facebook and!

PLEASE GO TO THE SASKATOON EX OFFICIAL FAN PAGE AND VOTE FOR MY PICTURE!

I CAN WIN AN IPAD IF I HAVE THE MOST "LIKES"..AND WILL LOVE YOU FOR HELPING!! =)
    1. Go to Saskatoon Ex Official Fan Page and click "LIKE" on the group or follow the link and like http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=162489&id=129004020474114&ref=f...bx_album#!/pages/Saskatoon-SK/Saskatoon-EX-Official-Fan-Page/129004020474114

2. Go to the photo TAB and go to the EX Photo Contest or follow the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saskatoon-SK/Saskatoon-EX-Official-Fan-Page/129004020474114?v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=162489&id=129004020474114&ref=fbx_album

3. Click on picture # 35 and "like" it!

PLEASEE!! AND THANKYOU!!!!!
  2. kylebooth

kylebooth iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the deadline is tommorow thanks a whole bunch guys
  3. mary_mitchel

mary_mitchel iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: