What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help me for network connection

nishanthbuddy92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i m usin a 16GB wifi only ipad2 for more than a month.:). i ve nt connected it to internet yet.. i m in hostel where no wifi is available.:(. but i ve a laptop with MTS USB dongle.. tel me anyways i can connect my ipad to internet.. is der any possible ways for connecting with mts? or i have to buy a wifi router for Rs.6000?:mad: any experts help!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can generally make your laptop into a wifi hotspot (assuming it has wifi) but to get you help we need to know what OS it's running.

The Archangel

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i m usin a 16GB wifi only ipad2 for more than a month.:). i ve nt connected it to internet yet.. i m in hostel where no wifi is available.:(. but i ve a laptop with MTS USB dongle.. tel me anyways i can connect my ipad to internet.. is der any possible ways for connecting with mts? or i have to buy a wifi router for Rs.6000?:mad: any experts help!!

I am sooty, but I don't know how to help. Hopefully, more people will continue to help as time goes on.

Which brings me to the purpose of my post. Please keep all your questions and comments about this situation of your to this thread. In other words, please do NOT keep opening new threads about this problem. Not only is it against this forum's rules, it confuses people who are trying to follow the conversation, both for their understanding and in an attempt to help you.

I have closed all the other threads you have started about this topic. Again, and please, post no more new threads about this topic.

Thank you.

Marilyn
Moderator, iPadForums.net

Most reactions

Latest posts