What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Issue with siri

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPad wifi only running iOS 6.1 and jail broken....I installed several cydia tweaks...actually many I think....now the problEm is that when I speak to Siri, it sometimes gets the wrong word...so I correct it by clicking on the conversation box....this worked before Jailbreaking and even after Jailbreaking...but from yesterday, when I try to correct my words, the keyboard doesn't appear...I don't have any external keyboard or anything, only my iPad...but when I click text input fields other than Siri the keyboard appears as usual and I can type...all is good...but the problem occurs only in case of Siri. Please help me.....And another problem is with a cydia tweak called quicksiri for iPad...I learned that the tweak can be used for launching Siri in full screen...but it didn't work...I don't know why, it's written in the tweak description that the tweak supports iOS 6....but doesn't work....so I uninstalled it...please give me with these two problems...
THANKS FOR READING WITH PATIENCE...

Sent from my 16 GB WiFi only iPad using iPF

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPad wifi only running iOS 6.1 and jail broken....I installed several cydia tweaks...actually many I think....now the problEm is that when I speak to Siri, it sometimes gets the wrong word...so I correct it by clicking on the conversation box....this worked before Jailbreaking and even after Jailbreaking...but from yesterday, when I try to correct my words, the keyboard doesn't appear...I don't have any external keyboard or anything, only my iPad...but when I click text input fields other than Siri the keyboard appears as usual and I can type...all is good...but the problem occurs only in case of Siri. Please help me.....And another problem is with a cydia tweak called quicksiri for iPad...I learned that the tweak can be used for launching Siri in full screen...but it didn't work...I don't know why, it's written in the tweak description that the tweak supports iOS 6....but doesn't work....so I uninstalled it...please give me with these two problems...
THANKS FOR READING WITH PATIENCE...

Remove whatever other tweaks you installed before the problem started and see if that fixes the issues. Another solution would be to just get rid of Siri all together, she sucks IMO. NowNow is a Cydia tweak that replaces Siri with Google Now; gone are the days of misunderstood words and completely incorrect results ;-)

OP
T

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I fixed it...I think it was caused by dream board or Mac OSx theme...and whatever you say when it comes to chatting...Siri is the best choice...even though it can't understand what I say clearly...thanks very much for your help by the way....

Most reactions

Latest posts