What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help in Australia. Optus vs telstra snafu

Gavgalway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All, I've got an @Optusnet.com.au email address that works fine at home over wifi but my 3G sim is telstra for better coverage but when I try to bring down emails it says it can't because the server does not allow relaying. Any way around this?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gavgalway said:
Hi All, I've got an @Optusnet.com.au email address that works fine at home over wifi but my 3G sim is telstra for better coverage but when I try to bring down emails it says it can't because the server does not allow relaying. Any way around this?

Setup a gmail account forward all mail to gmail then import gmail to the iPad mail. Spam is almost non existent and also you have access to your mail wherever you are I have 3 email addresses all import to gmail then picked up by Apple mail

Most reactions

Latest posts