What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! I'm a new iPad owner!

socialworkgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love my new iPad but I have so much to learn. One thing I would like to do is upload and edit pictures to my Costco photo account. When I tried to log in to that account, the error message told me that their webpage is not compatible with my browser. It gave me a link to upgrade to Windows 8, but I'm not sure if I should do that. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
To upload photographs, you either need a different browser such as iCab, or a dedicated app, if one exists. Safari will not handle photo uploads to a website.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

OP
S

socialworkgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! How do I get that? App Store? As you can see, I am very green!

Hawaiian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Costco has their own app. You are able to upload and order prints directly on the app from your ipad or iPhone.

Hawaiian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure how to post an App Store link, but did you check under iPhone apps. I just noticed It's not under ipad apps, but iPhone.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dumb of me, but it doesn't appear under iPhone apps either. To get the link, navigate to the app in the App Store, then touch the action button in the top right corner of the app description box. From the options that appear, select "Copy Link". You can then paste the link into a post here.

Most reactions

Latest posts