What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP... ikeymonitor crash when i tried to clear the log history

khaliq_rmc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am having problem with my safari, as it crash whenever i tried to clear the log history from ikeymonitor...
does anyone know how to fix this problem..

ontpix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try iKeyGuard. I have been using it for some time and had no problems so far!

iphonepppppppp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my problem is that my ikeymonitor just send me 3 or 4 emails and than stops working ( i used 26 min on email send time). yesterday i could check the iPhone that it si installed on and i saw that all the configuration was gone ( email to send to, time , screenshot, the registration field ) every thing was blank. on the first time that i installed the ikeymonitor i did make the registration. what is happening ??

iphonepppppppp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ikeyguard

Try iKeyGuard. I have been using it for some time and had no problems so far!

hi i wanna buy this ikeyguard but i afraid because i saw on the web site that when i isntall on the iphone the cydia icon will desapear. its gonna happen even if i use the cydia to download the ikeyguard? i dont want to hide the cydia

iphonepppppppp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upgrade your ikeymonitor to the latest version 2.2.1. I am also a user and I got the same problem with you ever before. Good luck.

my problem is that my ikeymonitor just send me 3 or 4 emails and than stops working ( i used 26 min on email send time). yesterday i could check the iPhone that it si installed on and i saw that all the configuration was gone ( email to send to, time , screenshot, the registration field ) every thing was blank. on the first time that i installed the ikeymonitor i did make the registration. what is happening ??

Most reactions