What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[HELP] how to sync back ipad to microsoft outlook?

ANCOLL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all ipad forumers,
as my question stated above, I have difficulty to sync back my ipad to microsoft outlook 2007

I have read the user guide, searched the internet, tried by myself, and searched all the answers in this forum, but all in vain.

Could you tell me how to sync back my ipad to microsoft outlook 2007 on my PC

all your help will be appreciated,
I apologize if my question has been discussed somewhere in this forum, since I couldn't find one then I posted it here.

thank you in advance..

:(

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have it open, but there is an option somewhere in iTunes to sync your Outlook contacts when the iPad is attached.

At least there was for me when I was first setting up my iPad...

Marilyn

OP
A

ANCOLL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have it open, but there is an option somewhere in iTunes to sync your Outlook contacts when the iPad is attached.

At least there was for me when I was first setting up my iPad...

Marilyn

I got the answer already..

you just tick the last notification box if you want to sync from micosoft outlook to Ipad on your itune on sync tab on your ipad section

if you want to sync from Ipad to microsoft outlook, just UNTICK the above selection.

it's easy
:D

Most reactions

Latest posts