1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help help apps disappeared

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Starskymusic, May 11, 2012.

1. Starskymusic

Starskymusic iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Over the last 48 hours my apps one of which is vital for my music and has over 100 songs on disappeared.
    I redownloaded them but the songs from the app have gone which resulted in hours of work gone.
    Is there any way of getting these songs back. And why did the apps disappear

Please help
    Starsky:mad:
  2. Starskymusic

Starskymusic iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Help help apps disappeared
    Over the last 48 hours my apps one of which is vital for my music and has over 100 songs on disappeared.
    I redownloaded them but the songs from the app have gone which resulted in hours of work gone.
    Is there any way of getting these songs back. And why did the apps disappear

Please help
    Starsky
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,912 / 1
    If you have done a backup (iTunes or iCloud), and have not done another since losing the app, there is a fair chance that a restore frome backup will get the files back.

Hold in mind that any other changes you've made since that backup will be lost.