What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding a specific (style) case

Jfusco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found it. I found THE case I want. Unfortunately, I have only seen it in one listing on eBay and I didn't win it (NEW FLIP PU LEATHER CASE FOR APPLE IPAD 3 Way View - eBay (item 220716035219 end time Dec-30-10 18:09:33 PST)).

It has the "stand" lid like the Apple case but it also has a snap closure. The iPad slips in from the top and there is a small strap that snaps closed at the top as well.

Does anyone know who makes this case or one like it? Does anyone have this case and is interested in parting with it?

This one was old stock and the seller doesn't have any more. He is going to check with his suppliers but I'm not going to hold my breath. PLEASE help if you can.

Thanks

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had one like this, it was pink..I'm thinking box wave but not sure. It didn't hold up badly but didn't hold up well either... for the money should be good.

If not boxwave, try handhelditems.

Last edited:

Last Gladius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is an off brand case that is great, it is called the "IC-1000-BK" it is held on the four corners of the iPad by rubber "grippers" for lack of a better word, with rubber all on the back, it does have a notch for typing and has two lace-type things to close the fold.

Cyber Acoustics IC-1000BK iPad case stand review | Gear Live That is the review of it, and it is made by Cyber Acoustics. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts