1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Help finding a specific (style) case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Jfusco, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Jfusco

Jfusco iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found it. I found THE case I want. Unfortunately, I have only seen it in one listing on eBay and I didn't win it (NEW FLIP PU LEATHER CASE FOR APPLE IPAD 3 Way View - eBay (item 220716035219 end time Dec-30-10 18:09:33 PST)).

It has the "stand" lid like the Apple case but it also has a snap closure. The iPad slips in from the top and there is a small strap that snaps closed at the top as well.

Does anyone know who makes this case or one like it? Does anyone have this case and is interested in parting with it?

This one was old stock and the seller doesn't have any more. He is going to check with his suppliers but I'm not going to hold my breath. PLEASE help if you can.

Thanks
  2. BrennB

BrennB iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I had one like this, it was pink..I'm thinking box wave but not sure. It didn't hold up badly but didn't hold up well either... for the money should be good.

If not boxwave, try handhelditems.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  3. Last Gladius

Last Gladius iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mine is an off brand case that is great, it is called the "IC-1000-BK" it is held on the four corners of the iPad by rubber "grippers" for lack of a better word, with rubber all on the back, it does have a notch for typing and has two lace-type things to close the fold.

Cyber Acoustics IC-1000BK iPad case stand review | Gear Live That is the review of it, and it is made by Cyber Acoustics. Hope it helps.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  4. Celos

Celos iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found this leathercase that I like alot. Might be useful.
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  5. Celos

Celos iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0