What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help finding a iPad 2 in car holder (mount?) from the Uk

Granty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Getting my iPad 2 in the next few weeks (hopefully!) and I want to use Copilot on it so was looking for an in car holder.

As I'll be using as a satnav and not for anything else really I'm not looking for any kind of permanent solution or charging facilities (will just keep it charged up with a cigarette lighter charger).

There doesn't seem to be many in the UK but have found these two on eBay:

Winscreen Suction Tablet Holder

Air Vent Holder

What I like mainly about the above is they both can be positioned away from the screen to avoid half the windscreen being taken up by iPad. They both also will hopefully not be wobbly like a longer suction cup mount would be.

Anyone got any thoughts/experiences on the above or has anyone got any reccomendations of others?

Not looking to spend the world either if it can be helped.

Thanks,

Granty

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPF supporting vendor PadHoldr does a great range of in-car mounts for the iPad that don't need the dash to be drilled. Several outlets in the UK carry them. They have a special section at iPF, so why not have a look. OK - they're not cheap, but they are most definitely a quality product.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts