What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help: error 1600 when i restore 4.3.3 on ipad 2 3g which was previously bricked

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone pls help...i got ipad 2 3g whenever i want to restore while in dfu mode i receive error 1600. i did try ireb4 but i don't think it worked coz i still receive the error

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have saved SHSH Blobs and are you using TinyUmbrella to restore the iPad to 4.3.3? Without these it is IMPOSSIBLE.

iReb is NOT a suitable tool for iPad2. It is not compatible.

Follow this tutorial here - http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak...-your-ipad-using-tinyumbrella-shsh-blobs.html

But be warned. Without 4.3.3 blobs your ONLY OPTION is to restore to 4.3.5, and if you wait too much longer the only option will be 5.0 (to be released later today) once the 4.3.5 window is closed by Apple.

OP
G

glassheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just brought mine to power mac then restore it to 4.3.5... i don't have saved shsh sad T_T but is ios 5 jailbreak availavle already?

penanot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glassheart said:
i just brought mine to power mac then restore it to 4.3.5... i don't have saved shsh sad T_T but is ios 5 jailbreak availavle already?

There is tethered jb for ipad1...

Most reactions

Latest posts