What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help deleting photos

123ozzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently sent photos from my iPhone to my iPad. The photos were saved in the "camera roll" album. I then copied them to their own album. When i try to delete them from the camera roll album, a screen pops up saying they will be deleted from all albums. I want to delete/remove them from just the camera roll album. Any suggestions? Thanks

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I recently sent photos from my iPhone to my iPad. The photos were saved in the "camera roll" album. I then copied them to their own album. When i try to delete them from the camera roll album, a screen pops up saying they will be deleted from all albums. I want to delete/remove them from just the camera roll album. Any suggestions? Thanks

AFAIK it's not possible to delete pictures from camera roll only. The photos in the albums are a sort of link to the main photo.

Last edited:

Most reactions