What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help a novice

Cariad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a complete novice to this although in terms of age I am a veteran (70)
I would find it useful if I had something like Google chrome which would translate web pages on my iPad so that I don't need to rely on my PC for that facility.
Where will I find free applications ?
I am resident full time in France

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am a complete novice to this although in terms of age I am a veteran (70)
I would find it useful if I had something like Google chrome which would translate web pages on my iPad so that I don't need to rely on my PC for that facility.
Where will I find free applications ?
I am resident full time in France
just type what you want into a search engine such as google.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Cariad - welcome to the forum! :)

Not sure that I completely understand your question - the Web browser that comes w/ the iPad is called Safari - I've also added Atomic Web - these 3rd party browsers can be found in the Apple App store; both Safari & Atomic Web have search boxes in the right upper corner to find web content, of course Google is the usual first choice although 'Atomic Web' offers a variety of options.

If this is not your question, please post back and clarify your needs and I'm sure other suggestions can be made - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts