What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

oldsch00l

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ross, I live in Scotland and have recently bought my first iPad. It's an amazing bit of kit but I am having a few teething issues integrating it with my NAS/home entertainment system... I have posted a query over in the NAS section of the forum - if any DLNA/DAAP experts are able to offer any advice that would be awesome.

I look forward to helping others if and when I can!

Cheers,

Ross

City

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Apple iPad Forums, Ross!
Make sure you read the Forum Rules.
It's great to hear that you want to help other members of the forums. :)

Thanks!
-City

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ross, I live in Scotland and have recently bought my first iPad. It's an amazing bit of kit but I am having a few teething issues integrating it with my NAS/home entertainment system... I have posted a query over in the NAS section of the forum - if any DLNA/DAAP experts are able to offer any advice that would be awesome.

I look forward to helping others if and when I can!

Cheers,

Ross

Hi Ross--have you gone to our iPad Connect forum? There is a thread that may help you..which I will link for you in a bit.

Here is the NAS section link: http://www.ipadforums.net/network-attached-storage-nas/
Look for Gabriel1's thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/network-attached-storage-nas/74006-personal-cloud-storage.html

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
D'uh...why didn't I just think of this...I will move this to the IPad Connect forum!

Reaction score
Hello Ross welcome to the forum!
Be sure to follow the rules of the forum.

Skimonkey has given you some links to help you with.
Enjoy the forum! ;)

Other super moderators like skimonkey may also help too.

Most reactions

Latest posts