What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

stormcat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. I recently got my ipad2 for my birthday and am loving it! :) I'm catching on quite well but I do have a few questions that I REALLY need help with! For example, if I want to know how much 3G I've used, where or how can I find out?

I hope this forum site will prove helpful!!!
If anyone can answer the 3G question, PLEASE PLEASE do!!

Thanks in advance,
stormcat:rolleyes:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kellyscomments said:
Hi, i'm trying to get my post count up. Kind of annoying.

Hi there-welcome to the forum. We encourage our members to participate in a manner with posts that show value and supportive to the context of the thread.

We do not encourage random postings to threads that have not been active since 2010. We are unsure as to what the intentions are for increasing your post count, however we do have guidelines that must be followed.

We encourage you to read the Forum Rules. Any additional posts that show no value will be deleted without warning.

Thank you for your understanding.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, i'm trying to get my post count up. Kind of annoying.

Hi there-welcome to the forum. We encourage our members to participate in a manner with posts that show value and supportive to the context of the thread.

We do not encourage random postings to threads that have not been active since 2010. We are unsure as to what the intentions are for increasing your post count, however we do have guidelines that must be followed.

We encourage you to read the Forum Rules. Any additional posts that show no value will be deleted without warning.

Thank you for your understanding.

Skimonkey provided very good advice, kelly!

Most reactions

Latest posts