What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

ray.coshow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

Ray in San Francisco here.

I just joined today. I have been unable to download the OS upgrade (it times out) and so I Google-searched for assistance. That led to this forum and I also downloaded the app that goes with it.

I think I already found the answer to my OS download issue -- someone responded in one of the threads here that the virus protection program may be preventing the completion of the download process. I'm at a coffee house now, so when I get home I'll try that fix and hopefully that will be that.

I have previously relied on the kindness of Internet strangers for help with both the iPad and the iPod, finding out, for instance, how to restore and revive when the screens go black and unresponsive using the double button hold. Very helpful.

Looking forward to all sorts of help and pointers from the forum community here, and maybe I'll be able sometime to return the favor.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts