What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

HistoryWes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a history teacher and would-be novelist. I just ordered my iPad, though it won't get here for a couple of weeks.

I've never been a big Apple fan, despite the fact that I find the company and their history interesting. I've used Macs at school and preferred Windows. I've purchased other mp3 players over iPods because of price. I'm a big ebook reader and have had a Sony reader for about a year and a half. I was thinking of getting a netbook because they are getting so cheap. So I had no plans to buy an iPad. That changed when I held one and used it. It was like holding magic in my hands! It's freaking amazing! I had to have one. And every store (including the three Apple stores) in my home city was sold out. So I ordered it.

I have a 64gb wifi model on the way and I can't wait.

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome!

Yes, we hear that a lot.

Look through the other 'Howdy!' threads.
You will see that many, many of us here are also people who have never been Apple owners before.

You are in for a lot of fun!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome! Windows user here, and by no means an Apple fan. But, I don't care who the manufacture is, a good product is a good product. The iPad is great! You are going to really enjoy your iPad...

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here from Asia, don’t feel so surprised i alrady know 5 of my friend since they got the magic, they want one … now you got both iPad and iPod … in fact i am Mac user surely Apple fan more because their device work well for me than the history of the company or something else as Texas one (Bremen) say doesn’t matter the brand if the products is good is Good

if you need any help just ask us, and don’t hesitate to share your experience

Most reactions

Latest posts