1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. gmenocal

gmenocal iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello i'm from mexico. i hope you can help me get my ibooks un-stuck for it won't turn the page or allow me to change to a different book!
  2. Mountainbikermark

Mountainbikermark iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Welcome from Virginia
    Try go to home screen, double tap the home button. Some icons will show up at the bottom of your screen. Press any one until it shows a -beside the apps. Tap the - on ibooks, double tap the home screen, try opening the app again.
    If that doesn't work try holding both your power and home button for about 15 seconds. The Ipad will power off , back on for a few seconds then off again while you are holding them.
    Wait at least a minute, power your Ipad back on and try again n
    Hope that helps

Support Our Troops!!
    This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  4. gmenocal

gmenocal iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you! It worked