What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Fsherald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I'm Francine new to the iPad but enjoying so far !

OP
F

Fsherald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@VampiressRN.... thanks for the warm welcome... sad to say I just reloads the reply button was up top left I feel so special but I'm learning new stuff everyday , I'm really enjoying my new Toy. This site is so informative. Again thanks for the warm welcome.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fsherald said:
@VampiressRN.... thanks for the warm welcome... sad to say I just reloads the reply button was up top left I feel so special but I'm learning new stuff everyday , I'm really enjoying my new Toy. This site is so informative. Again thanks for the warm welcome.

This site is rather cool isn't it!

If you haven't got it already then you may want to download Appstart from the app store, it's free and gives lots of good info on using the iPad, tips and tricks as well as lists and reviews of some good apps to get you flying.

The Archangel

OP
F

Fsherald

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
This site is rather cool isn't it!

If you haven't got it already then you may want to download Appstart from the app store, it's free and gives lots of good info on using the iPad, tips and tricks as well as lists and reviews of some good apps to get you flying.

The Archangel

@Gabriel1>Thanks for the info , Yes I found Appstart to be very helpful,,, great App info for beginners

Most reactions