1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Sw0p, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Sw0p

Sw0p iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought my IPad last November and one of my best buys ever. Use it for work and private - my son of six loves especially angry birds and beats me.
    Will probably not buy the Ipad2 - for me at this moment no real extra features. I live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
  2. iPadOhana

iPadOhana iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Welcome to the forum and the iPad family...My kids love my iPad but I have to admit I'm really selfish with it...It's my only splurge on myself in awhile, so I'm regressing back to being a selfish brat...LOL

I so wanted to visit Amsterdam when I was out in Europe having fun...You are lucky to be there :)