What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Swirly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my Ipad last month and just found this forum. I love all the info on the forum. Never thought I would be able to get so much info.

OP
S

Swirly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi HiLandR,

I am from NY and I use my Ipad mostly for reading books, Netflix and Hulu. I love it! But still getting to know it. I bought the 3G but have not signed up for the service, I use WiFi at home and plan to use the 3G service for traveling.

I was not able to use Netflix or Hulu since yesterday, I googled the problem and found the solution on this forum so I joined.

Swirly

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi HiLandR,

I am from NY and I use my Ipad mostly for reading books, Netflix and Hulu. I love it! But still getting to know it. I bought the 3G but have not signed up for the service, I use WiFi at home and plan to use the 3G service for traveling.

I was not able to use Netflix or Hulu since yesterday, I googled the problem and found the solution on this forum so I joined.

Swirly

Now that's what I'm talking about! I jsut recently joined as well. This is a good site with great people! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts