What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

roslem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I have searched the web several times looking for help with features on my iPad. I always got the prompt to get this app but I ignored it before realizing that if I see it that much, the app might just come in handy! :eek:. I consider myself a wanna be tech person and I've had and loved iPhones for years but since finally treating myself to my iPad, I'm sooo in love! This is the best thing ever! What took me so long??? So thanks for having this forum...I'm sure I'll drive someone bonkers with questions!:eek:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Roslem!
Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not so, please take a look at these manuals:​

ryanwyann

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm glad to see you come across such an amazing app, I found this the same way, but I didn't like apple at first, so I ignored this. Then I got into apple and forums much more so I thought I'd get it and I go on here at least five times a day! PM me with any questions if you'd like! :)

OP
roslem

roslem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm glad to see you come across such an amazing app, I found this the same way, but I didn't like apple at first, so I ignored this. Then I got into apple and forums much more so I thought I'd get it and I go on here at least five times a day! PM me with any questions if you'd like! :)

Hello and thanks for the welcome...although you may regret offering your help! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
roslem

roslem

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts