What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to all.

RJ551

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just signed up tonight so I am new to the forum. I bought my wife a 32 gig first generation for her birthday last December and now I am thinking about buying me one. I put a post under general asking for advice on what to buy.

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Prices On 1's

I just signed up tonight so I am new to the forum. I bought my wife a 32 gig first generation for her birthday last December and now I am thinking about buying me one. I put a post under general asking for advice on what to buy.

Available now too. I'm a "Must have the new one now" person :)

I think it depends on what you are going to do with it. The extra power is really useful for me, and I finally sent my Ipad 1 off to a new good home last week. I use some pretty heavy duty apps though. You can pick up a 64 GB wifi generation 1 really cheaply these day's....

If it was me? Go for the 2, you know you want to :D

Most reactions