1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello ipad users

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by esra921, Oct 13, 2011.

1. esra921

esra921 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Forum Newbie here...

The name is Esra, got my ipad2 for my birthday last month and I'm still figuring out other things I can use this device for, other than watching movies & reading stuff...

I'm a bit of a techie... other devices I have are: iPhone 4, PS3, a DELL studio XPS, an XPS laptop...

I'm pretty familiar with forum use... I like to read forums to research and learn about the things that I own and that's why I'm here.

Now that I got that out of the way, I do have a question that I noticed on both my ipad & iphone after the iOS5 upgrade. When I sync either my devices thru itunes, I notice on the Capacity bar a new category called "Other" it seems to fill up my iphone past its max cap, and it's quite a chunk on my ipad. Anyone know what that is?
  2. esra921

esra921 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello? Anyone know the answer?