What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello! I am completely new and I don't even know how tonpost this

OP
J

jrledb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't even know if the post are going through. After reading the title, I do know that I am spelling challenged. LOL

OP
J

jrledb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't figure it out

The problem I am having, is this:
I wanted to listen to the songs I have purchase, from my iPhone, on the iPad iTunes. When I go to the purchased songs, there is only a terms and conditions link. When I click the link, it directs me to the web page. Nowhere on the web page is there an option to accept the terms and conditions. I know the songs are linked in somehow, because when I try to purchase a song, on my iPad, that I have already bought on my iPhone; I get a message stating that I have already purchased the track. I don't know how to get past this problem.

Reaction score
If your post title was done on your Ipad welcome to the Ipad keyboard. You'll either get used to it and won't make the typing errors or buy a physical keyboard.
Anyway welcome and feel free to ask what you need help with.
There are some awesome members here who are a wealth of knowledge and have stickies with more knowledge in their signatures.
You'll probably have to sync your music on another device via iTunes on your computer. Do it as if you doing a sync to your other device. What I did was make a playlist for each Ipad I have and when I sync it syncs only the playlist for the said device.
Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Last edited:
OP
J

jrledb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well at least I know it got posted now

Thanks for responding! At least now I know the post did get sent out. I've become pretty acostom to the keyboard now, but I still make an error or two. Just thought I'd say something to try and break the ice.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
jrledb said:
Anyone know how to create a new thread ??

I presume you are using the ipf app?

in the bottom left, click the forum button, then select the forum you wish to create the new thread in, then at the top right, click the arrow pointing right, then select new thread

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts