1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello how is everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by My Ipad, Dec 1, 2010.

1. My Ipad

My Ipad iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have the 32gb 3g ipad and I am very impressed with it overall, the site I thinki covers a lot and will take me a bit ot time to get around but I am looking forward to it.
    My Ipad:)
  2. MattIM

MattIM Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Welcome to the forum my ipad

From Ireland. Ironic I should meet you here tonight. I just got home from a live performance of the Celtic Thunder--the male version of Celtic Women. I was surprisingly entertained, these guys can sing. Most of the audience were screaming women, so it was almost like being in a male strip bar (or so I would imagine) and all the women would scream and yell I love you Paul! They didn't hand out programs so I had no idea the names of the performers. You had to buy a Souvenir Celtic Thunder Programme to find out about them.

Anyway, welcome to the forum!
  3. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome! Enjoy the forum!
  4. andykeating

andykeating iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0