What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from UK

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi and good morning from sunny England
I bought an iPad 16GB WiFi, just over six weeks ago, and I have to say I have hardly put it down since.
I am/was a confirmed PC. I have been using windows since 3.1, and through every upgrade since then until now on “7†64 bit. I have always stuck to my desktop, and have never owned a laptop. In fact my only foray into “movable†computing is my Blackberry Bold.
So the iPad is my first Apple product and I am extremely impressed with it! So much so that when my mobile phone contract runs out, and it’s time for an upgrade, I am seriously considering the iPhone 4.
I have looked through a few iPad forums, but keep coming back to this one, so hello every one.
Would be interesting to know if at 55 I am the oldest member though?

Yarrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about 66 years from Lancashire. Currentently browsing my iPad in 30+ degrees in sunny Lanzarote!!

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

OP
Grandad

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about 66 years from Lancashire. Currentently browsing my iPad in 30+ degrees in sunny Lanzarote!!

Well you've got 11 years on me! Are you on holiday or do you now live there?
I keep thinking what we would have said if they told us about the iPad etc back in the day. Witchcraft, I imagine!!!
You have got to wonder just what will be available by the time my two grandsons are in their teens, in ten years or so? The mind boggles!
At the moment though the iPad is floating my boat........

Most reactions

Latest posts