What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Toronto

Cath999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After having thought about it for a kong time I finally got my iPad 2 last Friday. My name is Cathrine - live in Toronto Canada where I have my own business in the alternative health field :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Catherine, welcome to the ipad forum and wish you enjoy your stay :) your ipad2 is a good purchase

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Ogonzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Catherine,
Welcome .... Let me know what you think of the iPad2.
Jason from ... Hey .... Toronto as well!

OP
C

Cath999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Catherine,
Welcome .... Let me know what you think of the iPad2.
Jason from ... Hey .... Toronto as well!

Hi Jason (from Toronto as well....:)..)

I am slowly getting to know my Ipad2 64GB.
I can tell I can use it for so much more than I can at this point even imagine however there's been some functions that I thought would be easy for the Ipad which I have found wasn't so easy after all. With that remark I am thinking of transferring documents to my Ipad and then store them there plus being able to have them ready for use on my Ipad pretty much like I can see it on a screenshot from Keynote.
I have found that Pages or Documents-to-Go was not the answer to my need so I was happy when I the other day was recommended GoodReader. That program seems to work for me. Haven't had a chance to actually work with it yet but I think it will work.
Also need to take some time to look at the tutorials - but in closing to your answer - I very much like my Ipad.

Cheers,

Cathrine :)

Ogonzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried google documents? I think hat they have an off line version that syncs once connected to the Internet (in the event that you don't have 3G).

Most reactions

Latest posts