What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from sweden :D

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey good people!
I recently was on a roadtrip in the usa (from chicago to LA)
and while i was there i couldnt help but buy an iPad as we dont have it in sweden just yet! And man,what can i say i looove it!! :)
So yeah here i am,writing this from the paddy and just enjoying it as much as i can. (like all my other apple things i have!) :p

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ellie! Welcome to a great place! So you are among the first to have the iPad in Sweden? Did you know about it before coming to the states?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Välkommen till forumet!

We know you will enjoy your iPad as much as we do!

OP
E

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ellie! Welcome to a great place! So you are among the first to have the iPad in Sweden? Did you know about it before coming to the states?

Hey! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! Yep. I am one of the first ones. But many can buy it from others that has been abroad and bought a few to sell expensive here in sweden. But i wanted to buy my own ;) from the applestore. And yes i knew about the ipad before i went to the states. Its just that i was not sure about getting one. If i really would need one. But i fell in love when i held it in my hands :)

OP
E

Ellie2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Välkommen till forumet!

We know you will enjoy your iPad as much as we do!

Tack så mycket! Do you know swedish or was that translated? :D
And i am enjoying my ipad very much, so thanks :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know Swedish. I was using Google translate to make you feel at home. English is difficult enough for me sometimes!

Most reactions

Latest posts