1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello from Southern California

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by kylefei, Oct 9, 2010.

1. kylefei

kylefei iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi my name is Kyle

I just graduated from BA degree and started working as a kitchen/bathroom consultant/project manager in southern cali. I bought the iPad 3G+Wifi 16 GB because it helps me with all the sketches so I don't have to bring a whole bunch of notepad with me anymore and I can pull up any image I need to show to my clients. Love how easy and convenient the iPad is and what it is doing for my business.

I been liking the i products for a long time since they got nice design and well developed functionality. I own all the i gadgets that follows with the letter "P"

iPod, iPhone, and iPad.

:)
  2. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome aboard, Kyle.