1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello from South Africa

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by dale600rr, Jun 23, 2010.

1. dale600rr

dale600rr iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there,

My first post... Don't yet have an IPad but will be getting one when I come over to the states in July. My brother who lives in NYC is going to be ordering it on-line in a week or 2's time so that he has it when I arrive. I can't wait!

Thanks for all the good information, I've been reading the posts for a few weeks and will try and contribute whenever I can.

Hope you are all enjoying the world cup and seeing what an amazing country South Africa is!

Cheers
    Dale
  2. IPad-Fan-64

IPad-Fan-64 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site :)

I only watch football when England are playing. They did well earlier by luck though ha ha

Good luck getting the iPad :)