What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from South Africa

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Marlene, this is a great place to learn about the iPad and believe me everyone here pretty much LOVES their iPad!

Chiky

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. This Forum is a great world-wide community of iPad enthusiasts who are sharing their experiences and advice. You've come to the right place. Don't be afraid to ask questions or use the Search button that's near the top of the Forum web page. You usually find you learn more about the iPad than you expected!

Enjoy your iPad

Tim
Scotland

MarkK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howzit!
Greetings from a homesick ex-Capetonian now located in dark, cold Germany.

Have fun with your iPad!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello there, I've lived in UK for 23 years but I was born in Durban, South Africa. I miss boerewors, biltong, etc... I'm new too.

OP
M
Reaction score
Howzit!
Greetings from a homesick ex-Capetonian now located in dark, cold Germany.

Have fun with your iPad!

Hi Mark, just returned from Cape Town last week....enrolled by daughter at UCT for her first year of study. It is sooo hot at the moment in Cape Town and here in Johannesburg. The only way to beat the cold is with a good book on the iPad and a glass of red wine...good luck..

OP
M
Reaction score
Well friend, I think those would be the things I would miss the most too...oh and the hot weather of course. It is really hot at the moment whether in Durban, Cape Town or Joh'burg. The weather is great at the moment...keep well.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well friend, I think those would be the things I would miss the most too...oh and the hot weather of course. It is really hot at the moment whether in Durban, Cape Town or Joh'burg. The weather is great at the moment...keep well.

Where are you Marlene? I haven't seen you on here for a while!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions