What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Scotland

Elmosmoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from Scotland!

Just bought the iPad 2 a couple of weeks ago. I'm a total mac head. Interested in using the forums to help finding out about apps I need.

Strangely couldn't actually type in the box on the actual iPad forum app so having to do it in safari. Is there a bug?

Anyway, look forward to finding out about fabulous apps!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome from Scotland too.
Yes, there can sometimes be a few hiccups mainly because of the text editing boxes.
Have you tried our iPad app? It takes a little getting used to, but is really very good once you learn it's features...

Reaction score
Another welcome from Scotland ;)

To be able to write posts from the ipad forum app, you will have to login first. There is no clear indication, as to whether the user is logged in, so it is easy to overlook that.

Anyway, in the latest ipf app version, the login can be found under the Forums tab.

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome mate, congrats on your iPad 2 purchase. There's so much of info here that you're gonna need a lot of reading time ;)

OP
E

Elmosmoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the welcomes from everyone! Looks like we have a posse from Scotland!

Great forums, already discovered a great app here!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello from down south! Sorry I'm not Scottish but you never know!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts