What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Pennsylvania!

Matt Shank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.matt-shank.com
My name is Matt(as indicated by my username). I've had my iPad for a week now, I must say, I love it.
I bought it to replace my windows laptop (I know it wasn't marketed to replace laptops) since my laptop was always getting hot on my lap.

Since I can remember, I was never an Apple fan. The iPad has changed my mind. So much so that I got a new iMac. :) (scheduled to arrive Monday)

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello Matt

Welcome to the forum! I can relate to you in a couple of ways, particularly with regard to being a first time Apple owner by acquiring this amazing iPad!

This is my first Apple product and I'm really enjoying what it does tremendously. Unlike you, I bought a PC laptop just for the purpose of using that PC to support the iPad--for backing it up and synching. I sort of wish I went and bought a MAC. From using this iPad, I bet a full blown MAC would be just as good as the iPad. Please share your experiences going MAC.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

OP
M

Matt Shank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.matt-shank.com
From using this iPad, I bet a full blown MAC would be just as good as the iPad. Please share your experiences going MAC.

After messing with the iMac for a few days, I have to say it didn't take long to get use to. There are things that are different compared to a PC but stuff is easy to figure out. It's nice when I start the Mac, it doesn't take long to boot. Press the power button and about 10 seconds you're set. :)

Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)
Thanks, will do.

Most reactions

Latest posts