What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New Member

Rob1943

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am retired and have been given this iPad 1 for my birthday and I just thought that joining this forum makes sense to a Newbie such as I !

I look forward to coming in here and reading some of the threads and learning from you more experienced users.

Thanks, Rob

OP
R

Rob1943

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks very much robertlc at moment I'm even finding out just how to get to type these messages LOL but with practise I'm sure I'll the hang of it !

I will go and read the manual before I go asking things that are most likely covered there ....... I am interested in the Wallpapers but don't know if or how to download them so off to that manual I go !

Cheers for now, Rob

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome Rob1943, looks like you have already figured out what to do here on the forum...just keep reading and I am sure you will find the answer to most of your questions and congrats on the iPad - a great gift!

Chiky

OP
R

Rob1943

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and thank you Chiky .......... yes I'm really enjoying the challenge in getting to know my way around this new toy :) It's very assuring to know that there is a place such as this to come to and be able to ask questions and I will be sure not to try and ask any obvious ones :)

Cheers for now and once again thank you for your kind welcome :)

Rob :)

Most reactions