1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Hello from ... Italy !

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by ilwoody, Aug 20, 2010.

1. ilwoody

ilwoody iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi,

just a short hello to everyone, I hope Im not the only non english european in here :) my iPad has yet to arrive, but I borrowed one from my cousin, he is off for 10 days of holidays .. my first 24h with a real iPad (I had just used the xcode simulator so far) has been a great experience! Too bad it does not support front face yet and has no a front camera. I want them soo badly..

But to be honest I'd like to adv properly an app but I feel like it would be no that "social". So I had promised myself I won't just register to spam links around, I maintain a forum myself (about programming) so I know what spam means. So I'll try to be a proper forum member .. before I ve no more than hmm 50 posts on my shoulder you won't know anything about the app :)
  2. Nancy

Nancy iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome :)
  3. Mach3Composites

Mach3Composites iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the site. We shipped a case to Milan just a few days ago.