What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from ... Italy !

ilwoody

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

just a short hello to everyone, I hope Im not the only non english european in here :) my iPad has yet to arrive, but I borrowed one from my cousin, he is off for 10 days of holidays .. my first 24h with a real iPad (I had just used the xcode simulator so far) has been a great experience! Too bad it does not support front face yet and has no a front camera. I want them soo badly..

But to be honest I'd like to adv properly an app but I feel like it would be no that "social". So I had promised myself I won't just register to spam links around, I maintain a forum myself (about programming) so I know what spam means. So I'll try to be a proper forum member .. before I ve no more than hmm 50 posts on my shoulder you won't know anything about the app :)

Most reactions

Latest posts