What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Iowa

Joezilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

This is Joe (Joezilla) currently in Iowa. The wife and I are fulltime RVers and are in the Des Moines area for the summer. The wife has an original iPad 32 gig 3G and I get to use it occasionally. I am currently looking for a WIFI iPad 2 with either 64 or 32 gigs. I haven't been able to find one in the Des Moines area so I may just have to break down and order one.

This looks like a really neat site.

Joezilla

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Joe and welcome to the forum! Must have been hard, sharing that iPad.. I don't know how you do it - don't think I could share mine. Anyway, you have found a great site to get information about your iPad(s). See you around...

Chiky

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
Have you checked with Best Buy for your iPad 2? It only took me about a week. I called every day. i still ordered from the Apple online store, but cancelled after I got one at Best Buy.

OP
J

Joezilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Joe and welcome to the forum! Must have been hard, sharing that iPad.. I don't know how you do it - don't think I could share mine. Anyway, you have found a great site to get information about your iPad(s). See you around...

Chiky

Chiky,

That's why I wrote that I get to use it occasionally. I think I've been able to pry it from my wife's clutches for about 15 minutes total this week. ha Hence the reason I'm now actively looking for my own.

Thanks for the welcome.
Joezilla

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joezilla said:
Hi folks,

This is Joe (Joezilla) currently in Iowa. The wife and I are fulltime RVers and are in the Des Moines area for the summer. The wife has an original iPad 32 gig 3G and I get to use it occasionally. I am currently looking for a WIFI iPad 2 with either 64 or 32 gigs. I haven't been able to find one in the Des Moines area so I may just have to break down and order one.

This looks like a really neat site.

Joezilla

Walmart has a good stock. I had no problem getting one.

OP
J

Joezilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the Walmarts in my area had any in stock. There was a Target 80 miles away that had a 64 gig WIFI that had been returned. I ended up just ordering it from Apple last night. 32 gig WIFI black. Ships by May 19th and delivered by May 25th.

I am SOOOOO ready.

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes.
:)
Joezilla

Most reactions

Latest posts