What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From Illinois

macnutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been a member for about a week. Ran into this forum by accident, and spent a little time reading some of the posts. I was hooked, so immediately joined. Have learned so much about the Ipad2 in this short time. Wish I had found you sooner.

At this time awaiting the arrival of my new Ipad2 64GB Wi-Fi+3G ATT version Black. Ordered directly from Apple because I could not find any available in any of the stores in my area.

I'm a semi-retired guy, married, live in a rather rural area of Northern Illinois. Enjoy fishing, my Old English Sheepdog, competitive shooting, and Street Rods. I presently own 5 Macs. An original Macintosh Color 9" which still works, 1 G3 Mac, 1 27" Imac, 1 Macbook, 1 MacbookPro, and soon the Ipad2.

I guess you could say I'm kind of a Mac Nut!! :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts