What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Granbury Texas

dafuser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
granburywx.net
Hello,

I've pre-ordered a 64 GB WiFi and 3G iPad and am waiting for it to ship.

Apple was kind enough to ship my iPad cover so I can pretend to have the iPad until the real thing ships.

I'll probably get at least one more case for the iPad as soon as I find one that I like. I like the Griffin A-Frame for holding the iPad when it's in my office or charging. I'll probably order it after I actually get my iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome from a fellow Granbury resident! I am in Spanish Trail by the way.... :)

It's good to know that at least one other person in Granbury will be an ipad'er.

I have had mine a week and a day, and would buy it again for sure. No buyers remorse at all. It is a great product.

Last edited:
OP
D

dafuser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
granburywx.net
Welcome from a fellow Granbury resident! I am in Spanish Trail by the way.... :)

It's good to know that at least one other person in Granbury will be an ipad'er.

I have had mine a week and a day, and would buy it again for sure. No buyers remorse at all. It is a great product.
I'm located in The Shores neighborhood in Granbury. I'm right across the lake from the Lodge. Howdy neighbor!!

I'm hoping to get my 3G iPad by early next month since my order still says shipping "late April". On the bright side; at least I'll have the case, and the apps by the time I finally get my iPad. :ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts