What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Florida

Hahndogg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.results-sales.com
Well no hurricanes yet, so it's onward with business.... I am a manufacturers representative and am trying to figure out how to use the Ipad instead of carrying my MBPro. I bought one of the original Ipad (32G) and have not yet signed up for the ATT service since I already have it on my Tmobile Smartphone ($10/mo vs:$25/mo!). I stop at the local McDonalds if I need to send an email on the Ipad - so far that seems to work unless I figure it makes more sense to get the ATT service.
I represent about 30 different companies and each has 20isk sku's plus pricing pages etc., so organization is a big deal as well as presentations.
Always looking for better ways to become more efficient and sell more "stuff". Would like to hear from anyone that might have a trick that could be used.....

Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Results Logo.jpg
    Results Logo.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 171

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts