What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Czech republic

Split

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
greetings from Czech republic :) Let me introduce myself. I'm 27 years old music producer, multi-instrumentalist and iPhone / iPad developer who loves good music and his girlfriend. I got my iPad about month ago, and I think it's one of the best peaces of hardware I ever had. Hope this forum will help me to dive even more deeper into it.

jenda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey dude,

did you get 3G?

does it work back in the Czech Rep without issues? I mean do our carriers support this?

right now, I am in the US and thinking of buying one...

thx,
Jenda

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope to see you around. Any questions, feel free to ask.:)

SonGokuh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would like ask you about iPad in Czech. I am planning to travel there, and would like to buy data prepaid micro SIM card for my iPad. Is it available?

I now have 2 choice,
1) use MicroSIM card directly to my iPad
2) use mobile modem for data networking (both normal sim and Micro sim, available)

I will stay in Czech 1 week, so I would like to buy prepaid data card for one week.

So could you please let me know how should I do?

:ipad-keyboard:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for iPad developers in Czech republic ... Any ideas?

Hi Aminis...hopefully other members can help you with your question. So glad that you joined the crew here on this forum!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad (original-New), Acessories, Apps, Help, and Apple News.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5 Guideline Manual. iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please do not forget to read the Rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Most reactions

Latest posts