What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Czech Republic

prometka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Czech republic,
I don't have ipad or ipad2 yet, but I'm thinking about it a lot. So i hope that I could find some answers to my questions here.

Mayebe first question:)
I don't have ipad. Which one I should buy? Ipad WiFi 32GB or Ipad 2 WiFi 16GB? same price almost

Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
prometka said:
I don't have ipad or ipad2 yet, but I'm thinking about it a lot. So i hope that I could find some answers to my questions here.

I don't have ipad. Which one I should buy? Ipad WiFi 32GB or Ipad 2 WiFi 16GB? same price almost

Thanks

Hi there, well it depends on all sorts of things but if you have the money then I would always suggest going for the best that you can afford. That said I saw an article somewhere, I can't remember where though, which showed why the 32GB is the best value for money......which is why I bought the 32GB for myself and I am really happy with it. There is no difference between the two with the exception of the size of the memory.

Good luck and ask away if you have other questions.

The Archangel

OP
P

prometka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
prometka said:

Thanks

Hi there, well it depends on all sorts of things but if you have the money then I would always suggest going for the best that you can afford. That said I saw an article somewhere, I can't remember where though, which showed why the 32GB is the best value for money......which is why I bought the 32GB for myself and I am really happy with it. There is no difference between the two with the exception of the size of the memory.

Good luck and ask away if you have other questions.

The Archangel

Thank you for fast reply:)

So you think that original iPad is good inough if the price is one of the criterium? I'm IT profesional(so I'm not normal user), but I've never had anything from Apple. I want use ipad for internet, reading, listening music, movies, watching photos. Is it fast enough for it? I want it as partial replacement as home laptop

It's still really confusing for me, so I'm trying to find as many help as I can...:)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
prometka said:
Thank you for fast reply:)

So you think that original iPad is good inough if the price is one of the criterium? I'm IT profesional(so I'm not normal user), but I've never had anything from Apple. I want use ipad for internet, reading, listening music, movies, watching photos. Is it fast enough for it? I want it as partial replacement as home laptop

It's still really confusing for me, so I'm trying to find as many help as I can...:)

I have the original iPad and it's fantastic, prices are really good right now because iPad 2 is due out shortly.

It's perfect for everything you describe, there are thousands of apps so you will find yourself doing more and more on it and it's certainly fast enough. If you are going to watch movies then definitely go for the 32GB version as they will start to eat up the memory. As for being a partial laptop replacement you won't go wrong, I have hardly used my MacBook since getting my iPad........and I love my MacBook!!!

If you have never had an Apple device before then the iPad is a great way to start, I have to admit that I am an Apple fanboy and have owned loads of their kit.

Hope that helps but ask away if there is anything else you want to know.

Oh, by the way, I don't think many of us could be described as normal users......abnormal maybe!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts