What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from a teacher who quickly became a "student"

ksrich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-front: I am thrilled to finally have an iPad. It has transformed me from a teacher with most of the answers back to a student who is looking for many!

I look forward to learning more about this amazing tool sitting in my lap from you who DO have the answers as well as suggestions for novices like me.

Warm thanks,
K Rich

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome K, we have all been in your shoes and stlll learning. You have come to a great site - you will gather a ton on information from here. Happy ipadding!

Chiky

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely, you will learn a great deal from reading the posts on this site. I always find that, when I'm looking for an answer to a problem, not only has someone experienced that problem before (makes me feel so much better!) but I find out lots of things that I wasn't looking for too!!

Reading the Forum posts can become seriously addictive.

Enjoy your iPad.

Tim
Scotland

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, I been reading for a long hours in this forum and definitly there is a lot of info here!

If you can see what you need hit the search bottom and more than likely the answer to your question will be there. Have and enjoy your new toy!

Most reactions

Latest posts