What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

JC Phelps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi!

My name is J.C. Phelps and I am badly wanting an iPad! My father has one and I sneak a peek as often as I can.

I own three Mac's though! Even when I upgrade, I can't push myself to get rid of the older Mac.

I have written three books in a series that I recently put up for sale in Amazon Kindle format and also on Smashwords. So far the first book is available at iBooks.

I will admit to owning a Kindle. I received one for Christmas and THEN the iPad came out! But, all is good... the gift giver, my father, bought himself an iPad and I get to play with it from time to time.

I hope to meet a lot of new like minded Apple users here... Who knows, I might learn how to use the iPad better than my dad!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I may just have to liberate $2.99 from my wallet and take a peek at your book!

OP
JC Phelps

JC Phelps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thank you for the warm welcome 1991-C4!

If you do buy a copy I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

At any rate, I hope get to chat with you more on the forums.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to read stuff from Steve Berry and James Rollins. You know, those international thrillers. We'll see if your protagonist is Sigma Force material!

Most reactions

Latest posts