Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by JC Phelps, Jul 31, 2010.

1. JC Phelps

JC Phelps iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi!

My name is J.C. Phelps and I am badly wanting an iPad! My father has one and I sneak a peek as often as I can.

I own three Mac's though! Even when I upgrade, I can't push myself to get rid of the older Mac.

I have written three books in a series that I recently put up for sale in Amazon Kindle format and also on Smashwords. So far the first book is available at iBooks.

I will admit to owning a Kindle. I received one for Christmas and THEN the iPad came out! But, all is good... the gift giver, my father, bought himself an iPad and I get to play with it from time to time.

I hope to meet a lot of new like minded Apple users here... Who knows, I might learn how to use the iPad better than my dad!

2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! I may just have to liberate $2.99 from my wallet and take a peek at your book!

3. JC Phelps

JC Phelps iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for the warm welcome 1991-C4!

If you do buy a copy I sincerely hope you enjoy it.

At any rate, I hope get to chat with you more on the forums.

4. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I like to read stuff from Steve Berry and James Rollins. You know, those international thrillers. We'll see if your protagonist is Sigma Force material!