What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

bobbycow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really uses to using forums on a regular basis so apologies if I don't always observe 'netiquette'.
Have just got an iPad at Xmas and am slowly learning about it. Have had an iPhone for some time and wouldn't be without it, although I feel I am not using it to the full limits of its capabilities. Use iphone a lot for eBay - I buy a lot of bargains and it's ideal for sniping wherever I am, but I amy use the iPad more at home for that now as it's bigger.
I plan to keep the two synced as I use the iphone a lot for work and for my home diary and then back up the iPad onto my laptop for safety.

I would welcome some opinions as I am sure there are plenty more experienced out there than me. As iTunes backups only a limited amount of stuff apart from the music: what do you do about the rest of the data? Anybody tried a program called Cucusoft for $30 which claims to backup everything?
Secondly anybody know of any good books which would help me use both the iphone and the iPad to the extreme?
I was unable to find anything about these in the search section
I'd be most grateful for any help offered - many thanks in advance!
Des

Most reactions

Latest posts