What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!

ThreeWulfMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while and have learned a great deal from many of the members here. The iPad (32 GB Wi-Fi) is my first Apple product ever and I have to say that it is one device that has lived up to the hype. It just works and is an enjoyable user experience. When people ask me if it can replace a laptop, I tell them that while it can not do everything a larger computer can, it does the 70% of the basic things that you do everyday very well.

I am the Director of Emergency Management for the community where I live and I have already integrated the iPad into my workflow. I use it to fill out my forms while I am in the field, plus the browser can access many of the web-based applications I need. The screen size is the perfect compromise between productivity and portability. I have a portable hotspot in my vehicle to access the Internet, so I didn't see the need to get the 3G version. I have also been filling in while our church searches for a new minister, and I can pretty much load all of my notes and materials on the iPad. It's great!

Anyway, it's great to be a part of this community and continue learning.

Wes

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congradulation on your purchase

It is nice to see iPad being used in so many facets.

OP
T

ThreeWulfMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am addicted to my iPad. And whoever says the iPad is just for play is wrong. With the right apps, you can get a lot of work done.

Most reactions