What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

hamish05064

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.healthybooklet.com
Hey there my name is marshal i heard about this group from my friends so finally got here, although my english is not so good
but would try to understand and respond everything. I hope the upcoming time would just going to be a rocking one

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey there my name is marshal i heard about this group from my friends so finally got here, although my english is not so good
but would try to understand and respond everything. I hope the upcoming time would just going to be a rocking one
Welcome to the forum Marshal. Your friends are wise people! :) If you are a proud owner of an iPad you'll find this a good forum, and if you experience any problems with your iPad, just fire off a post in the Help section. Lots of helpful people here.
(And I reread my post here to check that my English is as good as yours:))
Andrew

DoeZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Marsha,
Like you I'm new to this site/group as well. I found myself here after typing a question in safari...how to remove the blue bookmarks on the left side. I knew it could be done and I've done it before but I stopped using my iPad for awhile. But I was amazed the answer was right there and that I wasn't the only one wanting to know that either. So Marsha I think we're in the right place :) And I've got a zillion questions for them as I get back into my iPad. Good Luck to you Marsha I hope you find what you'll need here...I know I will ;)

DoeZ

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Marshal! We're here to help if you have any questions or problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts